The Psychological and Brain Sciences Dept at UCSB invites applications for a tenure-track assistant professor position in human social neuroscience broadly defined, to begin July 1, 2014. PhD required at time of appointment. Successful applicants are expected to have a strong research program, ability to supervise students in research, and teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in area of expertise and, more generally, in psychological and brain sciences. Review of applicants will commence on Sep 1, 2013 and continue until the position is filled.
The Department is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community through research, teaching and service. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer.
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Publications - Please upload a document containing links to recent publications
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information