Gevirtz Graduate School of Education:
Teacher Education Program (TEP)
Lecturer, 2013-2014 Academic Year
Reports to: Dr. Tine Sloan, TEP Director
Positions: Open until filled
Next Review Date: February 3, 2014
Instructors are expected to attend all class sessions, read and evaluate student assignments, and assign grades adhering to all department deadlines. Additionally, instructors are expected to attend all program faculty meetings and participate in the scoring of Performance Assessment for California’s Teachers (PACT) Teaching Event, as may be necessary.
• Masters degree
• Preferred: Experience working in teacher education or K-12 education
• Preferred: Familiarity with Teacher Performance Expectations
Please submit a cover letter, resume and/or curriculum vita. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Maritza Fuljencio via email: Maritza@education.ucsb.edu and list TEP 13-14, Lecturer in the subject line.
The Department is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community through research, teaching and service. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Teaching Evaluations - If available (Optional)
- Misc / Additional - For Administrative Use Only (Optional)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information